Freitag, 12. Juni 2009

Bahamas - Nassau 06.06. - 13.06.2009

One week Nassau - Bahamas!!!!

After i missed my connecting flight in Miami to Nassau because of a thunderstorm, i finally arrived 3h later in Nassau. I stayed in a little Guest House (Mignon).

I took the ferry to Paradise Island, saw Atlantis, some stingrays and relaxed at the Cabagge Beach. I went to the Bacardi Store and walked through Nassau....and of course i enjoyed the rain everyday ;-)

I meet up with Ben. He showed me around, we had a fantastic seafood dinner and we had a lot of fun. Thanks Ben for staying at "your" place ;-)

Cabagge Beach





Atlantis
















...arriving in Paradise Island...


Atlantis



Bacardi Store

Nassau harbour






Senior Frogs




...on the road...

Bild hinzufügen











Atlantis






Cabbage Beach





Nassau harbour










Sunset Nassau harbour








Pirates museum in Nassau



Nassau harbour



Nassau



Seafood area
(i love conch fritters)




Cabbage Beach






1 Kommentar:

Ben hat gesagt…

Ha...cool photos man. where and what are you up to now?